News Archive


Become a Science Council Assessor with the Nuclear Institute

sciencecouncil logo rgbLARGEAre you registered with the UK Science Council and a member of the Nuclear Institute? The NI needs your help!

We are seeking Chartered Scientists, Registered Scientists, and Registered Science Technicians, registered through the Nuclear Institute or through another professional membership body, to help us assess new applicants to the Science Council and to evaluate CPD.

Full training is provided to all assessors and you can give as much time as suits your schedule. Volunteering as an assessor with NI is a great way to meet your own CPD requirements while helping support your fellow professionals and the industry as a whole.

For more information or to apply to be an assessor with NI contact our membership officer at or call 0203 475 4701.