Would you like to actively support Women in Nuclear?
We are looking for enthusiastic female and male volunteers to be WiN Ambassadors. This can involve as little or as much time as you want - from just a one off event to regular support.
There are a range of activities you can get involved in:
- Join a WiN committee (Attraction, Retention, Dialogue)
- WiN's annual conference
- School visits
- Speed networking events
- Conference attendance
- Speaker at events
- Join a regional team
- Social media
What are the benfits of being a WiN ambassador?
- Be part of changing the face of the nuclear industry and helping to improve gender balance
- Develop additional skills outside of your usual workplace
- Support the development of young people and their teachers
- Networking opportunities outside of your usual circles
- Boost your professional skills, experience and confidence
Our current WiN Ambassadors say that they:
- Enjoy a different set of challenges and rewards from their day job
- Are able to challenge gender stereotypes within the industry and general public to help make a real difference
- Gain a fresh perspective on their own work through working with students
- Engage with senior representatives in the industry
- Have access to role models
If you are interested in becoming a WiN Ambassador, please fill in this form (it's an interactive pdf) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.