WiN UK 2017 Conference - The Big Questions
1st February, 2017
Church House, Dean’s Yard, Westminster, London SW1P 3NZ
The third annual Women in Nuclear UK (WiN UK) Conference will explore The Big Questions on diversity and inclusion and why this leads to better business decisions.
In 2016, more than 200 people from across the industry came together to hear about WiN UK’s work in raising the profile and importance of gender balance.
This year these issues will be brought to life through a series of speaker presentations, a 'Question Time' style panel debate, and interactive workshops.
Click here to register now!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jack Gritt, President WiN UK
- Tom Samson, CEO NuGeneration
- Paul Spence, Director of Strategy and Corporate Affairs, EDF Energy
- Adrienne Kelbie, Chief Executive, Office for Nuclear Regulation and WiN UK Patron
- Amanda Clack, President RICS
A range of workshops will also be offered, and each delegate can choose two of these to attend.
- Positively No - Increasing self-confidence, assertiveness and self-esteem, hosted by Sarah Cave, Primeast
- Social Media Masterclass, hosted by Laurie Wang
- Increasing your power and influence by being inclusive, hosted by Alex Pett, River Leadership
- Understanding the National Equality Standard, hosted by Arun Batra, EY
- Emotional intelligence in action, hosted by Martin Carver Primeast
You can see more details on the workshops on the registration form.
Delegates will also be able to attend a pre-conference reception on 31 January in the House of Commons. Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis – register now to avoid disappointment.
WIN UK MEMBER*
Standard: £180.00 plus VAT (from 2 December 2016)
NON-WIN UK MEMBER
Enhanced delegate: £255.00 plus VAT (special rate includes annual membership to the Nuclear Institute and WiN UK)
Standard: £320.00 plus VAT
*As of February 2016, it became a requirement to become a member of the Nuclear Institute to remain a member of WiN UK. If you joined the Nuclear Institute, you are automatically a member of WiN UK.
Sponsorship and exhibition is also available for the conference and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Click here to take a look at the brochure and get in touch to secure your space.
Drinks reception generously provided by:
Upcoming Dates for this event
- Wed 01 Feb 2017
- Wed 01 Feb 2017
- Deans Yard, Westminster, London